‘An oxymoron, surely,’ I hear you exclaim. How can science be unempirical? Well I suppose all theoretical physics is, in that it’s unproven and incapable of being tested at present, but that isn’t what I want to talk about here.
In a way, the ‘science’ I want to describe to you will be tested – next Saturday at 9:30am GMT, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
I knew, last Sunday (4th September 2016), where I would be at 9:30 on Saturday 10th. I go there every year. I knew what I would be doing, where I would be sitting and what would be going on around me. It seemed too good an opportunity to miss. My viewing partner William and I have been experimenting, as I’ve already mentioned, with him remotely viewing my location at a specific time. This has included viewings a day or so earlier or later than the actual event. It’s all gone very well.
This time, though, it was different. I asked him ( from 175 miles away) to view my location next Saturday, 6 days in advance, and to tell me – also in advance – what he saw. So that’s what he did.
He described several features that fitted with the location (me sitting in a room, wide open space outside, trees behind, land rising behind it, a bus stop or similar small structure). All of them fitted with where I would be but were not, of themselves, detailed enough to give a positive identification. Then he added, “I got an image of an old fashioned looking phone box though that may be nothing.”
It wasn’t nothing – it was the detail that clinched it for me. The old, red, traditional telephone boxes have almost all been replaced by sleek, modern affairs in this country, but a few remain down here in the west.
I fully intend to be sitting in the room behind the green door on the right of this picture at 9:30 next Saturday, with the door open, to admit and register exhibits for our town’s annual harvest show. As you’ll see, the old phone box is a couple of metres from where I will be. He’d nailed it.
That was just the beginning! I commented that he’d just done something rather amazing. Will is not given to hyperbole but he agreed that there is no known technological method for observing the future and that “it does make understanding how time works rather difficult.”
We spent the rest of the afternoon sifting through the repercussions and trying to fit them into known science and our current world view.
- Did it mean that everything in the future is predetermined? We both instinctively rejected that idea. It made a nonsense of our very existence on the ‘planet of free choice’, as Seth calls it.
- Was it more of a quantum wave/particle issue? Had he, by viewing this episode in my future, ‘collapsed the wave’ and turned the pure potential of the future into a certainty; opened the box on Schrodinger’s cat, so to speak? It was beginning to look that way.
- Was his viewing happening in some other realm – some place where time held no sway?
- What if I were to fall and break my leg on the way to the town hall? Would he then have seen a hospital ward? Did his viewing therefore guarantee my continued good health for the next week??
- What if he attempted to view me further in the future – in 2056, say – when I no longer expect to be inhabiting this body, but he will probably still be around? Would he just see blankness – nothing?
- Is he potentially able to change or even create the future?
Time to get some guidance from another source, I decided. Clearly there was no one on the planet we could turn to, so (very unempirical, I know, but in my experience very trustworthy) I turned to Koimul. (Click on the name to view a post which explains who Koimul is, to the best of my ability.)
“Please can you help us to understand how this fits into our world view?” I asked.
“ONCE YOU HAVE SEEN THIS YOUR WORLD VIEW CHANGES,” Koimul responded, rather drily. However the information which followed was fascinating. I’ll do my best to summarise it:
- All events in ‘reality’ happen at at once. Time is only here to separate them out for our convenience as we live out our lives on Earth.
- There is no way in which Will is ‘causing’ my future or able to alter it.
- Free choice ‘MOST DEFINITELY ‘ does exist. We are still deciding what to do. It’s just that it all happens at once – in ‘THE ETERNAL NOW’.
- When I asked about a viewing so far ahead that I would no longer be in this body, Koimul gently reminded me, “IT IS POSSIBLE BUT YOU ARE ETERNAL BEINGS. HE WOULD SEE YOU FARAWAY OR AT HIS SIDE .” I was going to say, ‘but I won’t be in time then’ but then I realised – he will! So while he is in his body, he will be able to use his time as a marker to locate me, even though I will be in spirit. “THIS,” Koimul added, “IS AN IMPORTANT DISCOVERY FOR BOTH OF YOU.”
- I asked why Koimul and other channelled beings, such as Higgins, were encouraging us to work at our remote viewing. I posed the question in this way: ‘We chose to incarnate on this planet which is bounded by 3 dimensions and time. We are universal and eternal beings but we have opted into this limited reality. Why, then, is it important for us to find ways out of it while we are still here? We will get out when our bodies die, after all.’ I was told: “TO SHOW OTHERS HOW TO MOVE BEYOND TIME. YOU ARE EVOLVING. THIS IS THE GREAT EXPERIMENT. IT IS TO LIVE IN YOUR EARTHLY BODY YET SEE INTO THE ETERNAL.”
I shared all this with Will, naturally. We agreed that this information felt right and comfortable to us.
William, though, had one more question. Maybe it’s also occurred to you… I’ll detail that, and Koimul’s response, in my next post.